On level II we will be working with all the basic rules of Spanish grammar, so students can develop a strong foundation for their writing skills. In addition, we will be focusing in Spanish greetings as well as your service or product and some Spanish most popular phrases. There are 12 classes that I Speak Spanish Today will be teaching in this level, and they are as follows:
- Conjugación de verbos / Verb conjugation
- Los adverbios / The adverbs
- Los demostrativos / The demonstratives
- Los posesivos / The possessives
- Usos de por and para / uses of for and to
- Las conjunciones / The conjunctions
- Las preposiciones / The prepositions
- Partes de la oración, oraciones simples y compuestas / Parts of a sentence, simple and compound sentences
- Interaccion entre estudiantes con guia teatral / Interaction among students with a theatrical script
- Examen y repaso del nivel II / Quiz and go over level II
- Congugacion de verbos / Verb conjugation
- Saludos básicos para el cliente en Español / Spanish costumer greetings
Each course lasts 4 weeks, and the classes meet 3 times a week for one hour at a time. For the convenience of your business and employees the classes will be taught at your store. The schedules are as follows:
Monday – Wednesday – Friday Tuesday – Thursday – Saturday
11:00 am to 12:00 pm 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
2:00 pm to 3:00 pm 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
4:00 pm to 5:00 pm 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Our classes start at the beginning of each month.
Our tuition rate is based upon a group of 2-10 students. The price for a course is $1,000. Each course level has the same cost and same time duration. We will provide all teaching materials. The workbook Practice Makes Perfect Complete Spanish Grammar by Nissenberg Gilda will be provided for each student.
With a maximum of 10 students per class for three times a week, then times four weeks, that becomes a total of 120 student hours of training per month. This is a little over $8.00 an hour per student, a highly affordable investment in future sales and customer loyalty for any savvy business today of any size or market reach.
If for any reason the student thinks that need extra tutoring in one of our classes, a weekly one hour online Skype or Webex session will be provided at no extra charge. We will take up to four students for each of our online classes.
Payment and Registration
Payments can be made by credit card, Paypal or check. Payments by credit card or Paypal, please email us your completed registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, any payment by check will be made to I Speak Spanish Today LLC and mail it with a completed registration form to 1945 Harpers Ct. Frederick MD 21702. First payment is due two weeks in advance. Then, payments are due the first week of the month, by the month.
There will be a $200 administrative fee if company wishes to cancel before the first class starts. There are no refunds at any time for any reason after first class.