On level II we will be working with all the basic rules of Spanish grammar, so students can develop a strong foundation for their writing skills. In addition, we will be learning some more Spanish most popular phrases. There are 12 classes that I Speak Spanish Today will be teaching in this level, and they are as follows:
- Conjugacion de verbos / Verb conjugation
- Los adverbios / The adverbs
- Los demostrativos / The demonstratives
- Los posesivos / The possessives
- Usos de por and para / uses of for and to
- Las conjunciones / The conjunctions
- Las preposiciones / The prepositions
- Partes de la oración, oraciones simples y compuestas / Parts of a sentence, simple and compound sentences
- Interactuar entre estudiantes con guia teatral / Interact between students with a theatrical script
- Examen y repaso del nivel II / Quiz and go over level II
- Congugacion de verbos / Verb conjugation
- Frases populares en Español / Popular phrases in Spanish
This level lasts 4 weeks, and the classes meet 2 times a week for 1 hour at a time.
Monday – Wednesday
4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
6:35 pm to 7:30 pm
Tuesday – Thursday
4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Our classes start at the beginning of each month, and will meet at 3409-A Urbana Pike, Frederick MD 21704.
If for any reason the student thinks that need extra tutoring in a subject, we will set up a Skype or Webex tutoring session at no extra charge! We are going to do what’s necessary to help each student learn Spanish.
Our tuition rate is very competitive and affordable.
Intermediate Spanish course its 8 Classes 8 Hours for $200 (per student)
The workbook Practice Makes Perfect Complete Spanish Grammar by Gilda Nissenberg will be provided for each student.
Payment and Registration
Payments can be made by credit card, Paypal or check. Payments by credit card or Paypal, please email us your completed registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, make your check payable to I Speak Spanish Today LLC and mail it with a completed registration form to 1945 Harpers Ct. Frederick MD 21702
Student may cancel by emailing at email@example.com within 72 hours before the first class. There will be a $50 administrative fee per single student or $200 per group if student or group wishes to cancel. If the cancel notice is emailed after the 72 hours before the class starts, we cannot refund your payment. However, if student or group after attending first class does not wish to continue total tuition will be refunded. There are no refunds after first class attended.
If student miss a class, he or she will make it up attending another similar class.
- Registration and payment in advance are required in order to secure a place in our classes.
- In order for a class to take place it is require a minimum of 4 students. For instance, if there are not enough registrations we may put the class on hold until the minimum requirement is met. The student will be notified within 48 hours prior to the start date. The student will have the option to reschedule or payment will be refunded in full.
- I Speak Spanish Today LLC offers quality and progressive courses for their students, and therefore each class will have a maximum of 6 students.
- Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable among students.
- Group students will get a discount as follows:
Group of 2 $360
Group of 3 $540
Group of 4 $720
Group of 5 $900
Group of 6 $1050
SPANISH FOR GROUPS LEVEL II – PER STUDENT | 200 USD
SPANISH FOR GROUPS OF 2 | 360 USD
SPANISH FOR GROUPS OF 3 | 540 USD
SPANISH FOR GROUPS 4 | 720 USD
SPANISH FOR GROUPS 5 | 900 USD
SPANISH FOR GROUPS 6 | 1050 USD